Here at Costa we have a mantra: we want you the way you are! Costa people are heterogeneous by culture, age, personality – and we love them like that. Each of our internships is a precious opportunity to discover the heart of our Headquarter and business, gaining strong skills in a stimulating environment. We deeply believe in the positive impact that brilliant students about to graduate or neo-graduates will give us: that’s why we invest on them with a 6 months period of continuous training.
• Responsible for editing videos. As part of this role the candidate will also be required to contribute towards concepting, directing and filming.
• Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Recent University degree or about to graduate (IT, Business or Marketing preferred).
• Good knowledge of English (B2 at least).
• Committed and responsible person with excellent communication and organisational skills. Motivational qualities are essential, as is the ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
• The ability to edit video recordings to a very high standard.
• The ability to create and edit motion graphics to an excellent standard using a variety of software as : Adobe After Effects o Adobe Premiere Pro o Final Cut Pro X (Mac) •
• Will need to use a good level of Photoshop skills to be able to retouch, create cut-outs, resize and save out stills in the correct formats
N°1 GRAPHIC DESIGNER
• Contribute in creating visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers in the touchpoints on board of our ships.
• Help to develop the overall layout and production design for on-board advertisements, brochures, magazines, flyers etc. Develop graphics for product illustrations and logos: select colors, images, text style, and layout.
• Determine the message the design should portray and create images that identify a product or convey a message.
• Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them