RUFA scholarships for international students.
RUFA offers 10 renewable Scholarships which provide a partial discount (€2,500) for the annual academy tuition addressed to international students (Citizens of the EU and non-EU citizens) who access the BA and MA Degree Programs. Scholarships are given each year to the students who have submitted the best portfolio for undergraduate and postgraduate review.
Please note that all courses are taught in Italian.
Eligibility & Requirements.
Scholarships are exclusively addressed toward international students (except italian students) who enrol in a BA or MA degree Programs at RUFA for the first year. To participate in the selection process applicants must submit the scholarship application form (see below), a portfolio and a letter of intent.
RUFA Scholarships don’t require verification of financial need.
Submit a portfolio (Portfolio Guidelines) with, at least, ten digital images. The portfolio must be attached to the scholarship application form.
• The portfolio must be saved as a PDF file
• The total size of portfolio should not exceed 8 megabytes
• The portfolio must include a list that details each image with this information: image number, title of work, medium, dimensions (Height x Width or Height x Width x Depth)
Moreover, applicants to the BA degree in Cinema and to the MA degree in Film Arts can send us a short film by email to email@example.com, through a file transfer service (e.g. WeTransfer).
An internal Academy commission will review the portfolios. Portfolios will be examined on quality, originality, creativity, technical competence and presentation.
After reading the portfolio requirements page if you have any questions regarding this process, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Applicants can include a personal site link about their artistic works in their letter of intent.
• Students must submit the Scholarship Application Form, portfolio and letter of intent using the form by August 31st, 2016
• On the 5th September portfolios will be examined by the commission. After a ranking will be drawn up and the result will be communicated to the applicants.
• BA & MA degree: In the first session, applicants can sign up for the admission test by the 8th of September. In the second session, applicant can sign up for the admission test by the 6th of October. (Admissions)
• After the admission, applicants can enroll at RUFA Academy by the 21st of October
> To complete the BA Scholarship Application Form click here.
> To complete the MA Scholarship Application Form click here.
Scholarship renewal requirements.
Scholarship must be confirmed each year for the legal duration of the course:
The first year is assigned to all on the sole basis of portfolio, whereas for the following years the renewal is subject to a review of the following quality requirements.
• Students must achieve at least the following University credit
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
> Course year 2° = 30 Credits
> Course year 3° = 75 Credits
Master of Arts (MA)
> Course year 2° = 30 Credits