The Call for applications for Erasmus+ A.Y. 2020/2021 for the mobility of lecturerss and administrative staff is now online.
Mobility will be towards University Institutions belonging to the Erasmus+ Programme Countries: 28 Member States of the European Union and the Programme Countries that are not part of the European Union (North Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Serbia, Turkey).
In the context of Erasmus+ staff mobility towards the Programme countries, it is possible to apply to institutions of educational and cultural relevance even without an agreement with RUFA.
The locations of the RUFA partner institutions are listed in the Partner page.
Due to COVID-19 infection control measures and mobility restrictions, activities may be carried out in the following modes:
– in person mode: mobility to a Rufa-contracted and non-contracted Institution abroad;
– virtual mode: mobility in your own country with any type of online activity, as long as it meets the objectives of the Erasmus Programme;
– in blended mode: virtual mobility combined with a physical mobility component abroad, provided that the health situation allows it.
In terms of funding during the period of “virtual” mobility the participant will not receive any contribution related to individual support and travel. Only if the participant concludes the mobility in presence will he/she be able to receive the corresponding unit contribution for the actual mobility days spent in presence.
In order to apply for teaching or training mobility, the application must be submitted by email to the Erasmus office (email@example.com):
– completed and signed application form;
– cv (in the language of the destination country or in English);
– the teaching programme (mobility agreement – staff mobility for teaching) or training programme (mobility agreement – staff mobility for training) abroad, for the preferred destination institution, in order to check availability and agree on the modalities.
The training mobility for teaching must contain all the required information (including the teaching hours – the proposed days for the mobility period) in English.
The training mobility for training must contain all the requested information (including the hours of mobility and the proposal of days for the mobility period).
MOBILITY TO PROGRAMME COUNTRIES
On the basis of the available resources, RUFA establishes autonomously the limits of the admissible mobility, for a minimum of 2 days (8 hours) to a maximum of 4 days of mobility for teaching/training. To the teaching/training days must be added the travel days (maximum one day before and one day after the teaching/training).
Interruptions of the teaching/training are not allowed.
The forms are available on the Erasmus RUFA webpage.
Mobilities must be completed by 30 September 2021.
Expiry date: 9 April 2021.