Massimiliano Maggi is a Director of photography and Lighter Cameraman who works in audiovisual production for more than thirty years. He started working as photographer during college and from 1986 he started his professional carreer, first as Camera Operator and than as Director of photography. He cooperated with a number of production houses and national television broadcasters as: R.A.I., MEDIASET, LA7, SAT2000, REALTV, NATGEO, LA3. In particular he oversaw the realization of a numbers of musical videoclips, short movies, Television programs in the studio or outside, Commercials, Documentaries. He is specialized in making ”social and arts “ documentary that where his work get the greatest expression.
In particular, they are worthy of mention:
– “60, ieri, oggi, domani” by G.Treves, Finalist at the David di Donatello Award 2017 as best documentary and Globo D’Oro Award 2017 as best documentary;
– “Diritto ai Diritti” by C. Angeli, Gold Award at the Spot Light Documentary Film Award;
– “Il Teatro degli Oggetti” by C. Angeli, Best Film on Art at Iffeste Documentary of Art in Bucharest 2014;
– “Bellissime, part II” by G. Gagliardo, Finalist at the David di Donatello Award 2007 as best documentary;
– “Ragazzi in Gamba” by C. Angeli, Special Jury Prize at the documentary festival Libero Bizzarri;
– “Le vie della Recherche” by G. Treves, I Roma Cinema Fest inv XX FIPA in Biarritz; Inv Museo Naz del Cinema di Torino, XXV FIFA Montreal (Ca), Inv . I.N.H. A. of PARIS, Inv Grinzane Cinema di Stresa Award, IX Settimana della Cultura Mibac, Inv. Lumiere 2010 Grand Lyon Film Festival, Inv. 43° Fest. Int. Du Fil m de La Rochelle, Cinemateque de France.